Sunday, September 6, 2009

Google Slapped

I think I got Google Slapped, because I posted an article and the I started to promote it :).
Tha page got crawled and showed in Google search but after a couple of hours the page was missing, the page is in the Google index but doesn't show in the search results and now the rest of the pages don't get crawled.

I think that this is a minor slap, I have experienced this kind of slaps in the past but not on an important site like this. I plan to make Ongu.info the best site in a particular area.

There is only one solution, I have to wait a couple of days. And in this time the post must be without links in them. This has to work because I don't want to start over. And in the future I will take link building in 5 links a day steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment