Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Investment bank Nomura to advise Red Knights on Manchester United takeover

929AM GMT eleven March 2010

Investment bank Nomura to suggest Red Knights on Manchester United takeover Protest Manchester United fans wish Red Knights to buy out Glazers Photo PA

Nomura will work closely with the Red Knights, the Manchester United Supporters" Trust and alternative intensity investors to "coordinate and delineate the offer to be put to the Glazer family".

The Nomura group will be led by Guy Dawson and Andrew McNaught, both of whom suggested the Board of Manchester United plc when the bar was sole to the Glazer family in 2005.

Man Utd 4 AC Milan 0; 7-2 agg Ferguson hurdles Rooney to measure 42 goals Beckham backs United to win Champions League David Beckham departs in immature and bullion headband Debate was Cristiano Ronaldo wrong to leave United? Capello since food for thought by Neville

Nomura is commencement the purpose by contacting the most expressions of monetary await the Red Knights have perceived to date.

Whether that series includes David Beckham is not well known but the former England captain did the complete debate a large foster by donning a immature and bullion headband after AC Milan"s 4-0 Champions League better last night.

Protesters opposite the Glazers have adopted the immature and bullion colours and they have been rarely perceivable at United matches in new weeks.

"I"m a Man United fan. I saw the headband there. I put it turn my neck, it"s the old colours of Man United, that"s all I knew," Beckham said.

"To be honest it"s (the protest) not my business. I"m a Manchester United fan. I await the club. I regularly have finished and I regularly will do. It"s zero to do with me the approach all is run, that"s to do with alternative people but I"m a Man United fan and I await the team. I will regularly await them."

With United over �700 million in debt, most right away see the Red Knights as the usually shelter for the Old Trafford outfit, even though the Glazer family demand it is commercial operation as common and the bar is not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment